Top-10 List: Interesting Drinking Experiences from Around the World
[ more Top-10 Lists ]
This list is our own personal top-ten experiences with liquid refreshments, based on what we have seen and experienced in our travels. Eating and drinking are not only essential for life, but essential for experiences the countries that you visit.
- Cycling the vineyards and sampling the local produce of central France.
2. Drinking the sweet, milky and spicy Indian Chai
3. Drinking the world’s best and cheapest beer in the Czech Republic
4. Drinking a Cosmopolitan in Manhattan like in “Sex in the City”.
5. Drinking Beer Laos while floating down the river in Vang Vieng.
6. Morocco Mint Tea
Mint tea is the Moroccan welcome drink
7. Drinking Fruit Shakes
In South East Asia, a refreshing drink made up of any combination of tropical fruits that you would like.
8. Fresh Coconuts
9. Soft Drink (Soda) Flavours. Coke is literally found everywhere around the world but it is the unusual flavours you come across that is the most interesting. We discovered flavours such as Lychee Fanta in Cambodia.
10. Drinking the best coffee in the world in Italy
* missing out on the top 10 are: Indian Lassi … Drinking sweet, black Turkish Tea served in a teardrop glass ….