We have made records of many of our trips, sometimes with detailed diaries, and at other times just a brief summary or list of destinations. Some of these records are available below. See also our timeline of previous journeys, and some of our plans for future trips. See also our Food Diaries.
- Sri Lanka – a two-week family trip
- Europe 2017 – a selection of posts from our 3-month holiday
- Singapore – 11 day visa run, and more
- Bali 2014 – a year living in paradise
- China – family trip to Beijing and Yangshuo in 2013.
- Nepal – Rob volunteering in Nepal for a week building a house.
- Indonesia (Bali) – diary from 3-week family holiday in June and July 2012.
- Japan – diary from 2-week trip in 2011.
- Malaysia – diary from 2 weeks in KL and Penang in 2010. Also our Malaysian Food Diary.
- Round the World – Daily diary entries from each country on our round-the-world trip in 2005, including Central America, USA, Europe and Asia.
- USA – Clare’s trip report from 2004
- Indonesia – trip to Bali in 2002.
- Hong Kong – a conference for Rob and Clare in 2002.
- Vietnam – a couple of extracts of letters to home from our trip in 2001:
- India 3 months for Rob in 1999 (see photos)
- USA – Rob’s trip in 1995 summary report and day by day diary.
- Mexico – Rob’s two short trips into Mexico while visiting the US in 1995.