Over the years our family have been to many destinations, both at home in Australia and abroad. There is so much we want to see in the world, and we don’t think we will ever stop travelling. Every journey we go on opens up new doors and increases our desire to travel and experience more of this world. Here is a timeline of our trips.
Here are some of our plans for future travel, but as with all our plans they are not set in stone and will change over time. See also our wish list / bucket list of places we would like one day to visit.
- January: Esperance & Denmark
- April: Alice Springs and Darwin
- May: Margaret River (if not going to Darwin in April)
- July: Darwin (if not in April)
- December: Melbourne
- Nepal or Vietnam
- Dec/Jan: Melbourne, Samoa/Fiji
- Europe: Scotland/Ireland/Denmark & Sweden
- Peru (Machu Picchu), Brazil, Bolivia.
where else can we go? see our wish list