2020 has been a struggle for many people in many different and sometimes tragic ways. The inability to travel has been one of the minor inconveniences given that people are losing their lives to this virus, and staying at home was one way to help stop the spread.
We have been very fortunate in Western Australia to be able to still travel locally for holidays, due to our low case numbers (and there are photos from each of our 25 different campsites on a recent blog post to prove it). We, like most, are looking forward to 2021, when we hope to get back to some form of normality, which hopefully will include some freedom to travel more broadly again.
Enough of looking back on the bad times. Now is the time for gift-giving, and things are looking up with a vaccine roll-out on the horizon, so why not reward yourself with one of these hand-picked gift ideas for travellers.
- Tropicfeel | Shell: The Modern-Day Travel Backpack — this backpack on Kickstarter is the ultimate backpack for travellers packed with features.
- Mini Playing Cards — perfect travel size for your pocket.
- Time Capsule — throw in some personal items, 2020 is a year to remember
- Mobile phone camera lens — your mobile phone is now your primary camera, so get more out of it with this 12X optical zoom telescope phone camera Lens.
- Ultimate Travel List 2 — The best places on the planet by Lonely Planet. You need to start planning your next trip.
- Really Fun Travel Activity Book — keep the kids occupied on your next road trip, there are books for different age groups.
- Google Play Gift Card — so you can purchase one of our recommended travel apps.
- Travel Buddies Dog Travel Pillow — transform from neck pillow to cuddly character in seconds.
- Portable Door Lock — a simple device to lock any door.
- Map T-Shirt — we have many map designs in our This Travel Life store.
This post contains some affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you – which help us keep this free resource online! We recommend these companies and products because we use them ourselves, and we think they would be useful for you too. If you are ready to book your trip and would like to support this website, using these links is one way to do that.