Our Top-10 List: Top Biggest, Smallest, Greatest Things from Around the World
[ more Top-10 Lists ]
This list is our own personal top ten based on what we have seen and experienced in our travels.
1. Largest Religious building, Angkor Wat, Cambodia
2. Curviest Street, Lombard St, San Francisco, USA
Lombard Street in San Francisco, possibly the world’s windiest street, is well known for the steep, one-block section with eight hairpin turns.
3. Largest Turban, Udaipur, India
4. Biggest Trees, Yosemite
5. Biggest Church, Smallest County – St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City
6. Smallest Mummy – de las Momias de Guanajuato, Mexico.
7. Largest Silver Object, Jaipur, India
8. The Todaiji Temple in Nara, the world’s largest wooden building, from our trip to Kyoto, Japan – May 2011
9. Biggest Party – Oktoberfest
10. Biggest Pizza – Venice Beach, USA. Maybe not the world’s biggest, but the biggest that we have ever eaten.
Not quite making the list: big Hoover Dam, Belize Reef (world’s 2nd biggest)