Our Top 10 List:
Memorable Hostel Breakfasts
[ more Top-10 Lists ]
This list is our own personal top ten based on what we have seen and experienced in our travels. As you can see, there is a trend for ‘all-you-can-eat’ breakfast offerings making the top ten list.
- Slovenia – all you can eat european breakfast (sliced meat, sausages, cereal, bread rolls … plus much more)
- Green Tortoise, San Francisco, USA – all you can eat bagels and fruit.
- Bonifacio, Corsica, France – croissant, bread, coffee/tea, juice.
- San Diego, USA – all you can eat eggs, pastries and toast.
- Atrani, Amalfi Coast, Italy – cold toast, juice, coffee/tea, croissant and great service.
- Goreme, Turkey – Turkish breakfast.
- Camden Inn, London, UK – help yourself cereal and toast.
- Jazz Hostel, New York, USA – only one bagal, piece of fruit, jam and coffee.
- Rome, Italy – several days old pastries, tea and coffee.
- Costa Rica – make your own pancakes.
* missing out on the top 10 are: Riverside chalet in Vang Vieng Laos, Near the beach in San Diego USA, and next to the train tracks in Santa Barbara USA, Morocco, Sri Lanka.