Top-10 List: Our Favourite Historic Buildings of Australia
[ more Top-10 Lists ]
This list is our own personal top ten Historic Buildings we have seen in our travels around Australia, mostly from our 2008 around Australia trip.
1. Port Arthur, TAS
2. Old Telegraph Station, Tennant Creek, NT
3. Silverton Town, NSW
4. Martindale Mansion, Mintaro, SA
5. Rippon Lea, VIC
6. Ned Kelly’s house
7. Werribee Mansion, VIC
8. Trial Bay Gaol, South West Rocks, NSW
9. Roto House, Port MacQuarie, NSW
Roto House, John Edmund Flynn’s Historic Home in Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
10. The Round House, Fremantle
* Historic buildings missing out on the top 10 are: Lynton Station Convict Buildings, Eucla Telegraph Station, New Norcia Hotel.