Our Top-10 List: Markets of Western Australia
[ more Top-10 Lists ]
This is a list of ten great markets of Western Australia. See also our list of favourite markets from around Australia.
1. Kalamunda Village Market – held in Kalamunda Gardens on the first Saturday of every month.
2. Perth Upmarket – held quarterly at the University of Western Australia.
3. Melville Market – a trash and treasure market held in the Melville Plaza car park every Sunday.
4. Perth City Farm Organic Growers Market – in East Perth every Saturday. There is now a great cafe there too.
5. Subiaco Markets
6. Fremantle Markets – a Fremantle institution that has been around for more than 100 years.
7. Wanneroo Markets – held each weekend in Wangara.
other Perth/WA markets include: Mundaring Markets (9.00am – 3.00pm, 2nd Sunday of the month), Kyilla Markets,
- list of top 10 Australian Markets.